The ever-growing complexity of the markets makes it of key importance for companies to carry out extraordinary finance transactions and to build new networks and alliances.
Our "Financial Services" team provides client support through the following services.
- valuations of corporations, corporate branches, or corporate assets (assistance with acquisitions/sales of stock packages and/or companies, from the initial offer to the conclusion of contracts for the sale of shares and/or companies);
- assistance with accessing ordinary and concessional financing;
- debt restructuring;
- analysis and management of overlay derivatives;
- drafting of business plans and market/industry research;
- corporate assets and finances analysis and restructuring;
- planning for successions and business transfers;
- fund management;
- support to companies’ growth projects through extraordinary operations analysis and structuring as well as the identification of specific financing tools;
- setting up of structured operations aimed at improving the profile of companies’ net working capital.
Definition of financial transfer pricing policy and benchmarking analysis:
- financial transactions mapping and their classification by homogenous categories (e.g. financing, cash pool, guarantees, etc.);
- calculation of companies creditworthiness through a rating calculation model;
- benchmark analysis of market rates for each transaction.
- definition of transfer pricing policy and preparation of its supporting documentation for defining:
- cash pool;
- working capital management;
Asset and financial analysis and valuation of subsidiaries.
- attribution of profits to banking and industrial permanent establishments.
Assessment of the adequacy of the financial resources of bank and industrial permanent establishments, through:
- the identification of the permanent establishments’ endowment fund and their liabilities structure;
- adequacy analysis of permanent establishments’ liabilities structure (endowment fund and interest expenses).
Assessment of financial instruments’ debt sustainability and reorganization and restructuring operations:
- support and preparation of reorganization plans and debt restructuring agreements.